If you’re like me, you spend way more time listening to music than curating playlists. Eventually this leads to a long list of liked songs, but no way to easily sort them by genre and create new playlists based on those genres.
Fortunately there’s a way to automate this process if you use Spotify.
- Go to http://organizeyourmusic.playlistmachinery.com/Click on the main search area and organize by “All your music” or by “Songs you’ve added to a playlist”.
- Wait for all your music to be sorted and displayed, then click on “sel” in the top of the empty boxes. This will select all your songs
- After your songs are selected click on the “Staging Playlist” link in the top right area.
- In the Staging Playlist area give your playlist a name by changing the existing name, and then click on “Save Playlist in the top right side of the screen.
- You’re done! Check your Spotify account for your new organized playlist.
What’s your favorite way to organize your music?